Tuesday, June 30, 2015

HOW TO GENERATE 10K A CLEANING BUILDINGS

BACK after being gone away from my blog for so long. I'm returning I've lost many followers and heard many rumors about myself. Well let's return to the basics. So I'm bold enough to tell you how you can generate at least 10K per month. Commercial cleaning is a big thing of what I do, it's just not the only thing I do.

Now my marketing is ran like a presidential campaign. The real funny part is the majority of my clients see me on local news. I run relentless marketing campaigns and you can do it as well. I've been fortune to pick up new accounts in VA, MI, OH, GA, and soon to launch back in TORONTO.

Fabio Hart Marketing Plan

1. ORDER BUSINESS CARDS VISTA PRINT

2. DISTRIBUTE FLYERS AND POST CARDS DOOR TO DOOR, OR VIA MAIL

3. PUBLIC SPEAKING EVENTS/NETWORK EVENTS

4.CRAIGSLIST ADS

5. MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE IS PUBLIC RELATIONS OR P.R. USING MEDIA TO BUILD YOU BRAND IS THE ULTIMATE RESOURCE. FIND OUT WHAT SEPARATE YOU FROM COMPETITION.

YOU WILL SEE 10K BEFORE YOU KNOW IT BUT YOU MUST STAY CONSISTENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment