Wednesday, May 8, 2013

HALF SUIT HALF KHAKIS

Well its been a while since I've written a blog. I felt compell to right this because business is truly what you make it. If you make it hard it will be hard. Just 3 years strong in the commercial cleaning business has been some of the best years of my life. I won many accounts and lost many. That's just the way this industry is, you will learn that real quickly. I name this blog half suit half khakis. The reason being is I have to play 2 different parts. 7am until roughly 4:30pm I'm in a suit 6pm until whenever I'm in khakis. This is because by day I'm selling myself and my business to solicit new business. After 4:30pm I race home shower, get a bite to eat, and sleep ( if I can) then off to work. The reason I felt compell to do this blog is because you can to. No matter what industry your in. I get emails and calls all the time, from people who whine about not making things happen because of what they have to do. LOOK I'm no better than you I just operate differently because I truly want to succeed in this commercial cleaning industry. Its not easy but effort is a must. You have to do whatever it takes. I'm a clean person by nature (yaaaaay ima virgo) lol any ways if I can do it you really can. No matter what it is you can do it you really can.

No comments:

Post a Comment