Monday, October 3, 2011

FABIO HART ON FOX2 NEWS DETROIT (BORDERS)

HELLO EVERYONE AS YOU MAY HAVE HEARD, BORDERS HAS OFFICIALLY CLOSE THEIR DOORS. 2 WEEKS BEFORE TIME TO ACTUALLY LIQUIDATE I WAS STOP BY A FOX2 NEWS (DETROIT) REPORTER. THE REPORTER ASKED ME HOW DID I FEEL ABOUT THE COMPANY CLOSING ITS DOORS AND LIQUIDATING GOODS. NOT SURE THE EXACT RESPONSE I GAVE, BUT I WAS DEVASTATED. I LOVE BORDERS BOOKS. IT WAS A VERY RELAXING VIBE, I GOT WHEN GOING THERE. EVERY GREAT THING MUST END. I'M WRITING THIS BLOG BECAUSE I'M VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT BOOKS. THE REST OF WORLD, MAY USE THE INTERNET MORE THAN READING A GREAT BOOK. INTERNET VS BOOKS WELL LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT IT FOR A MOMENT. I PERSONALLY REFER TO BOOKS QUICKER THEN I WOULD HOP ONLINE. THE INTERNET SEEM TO BE THIS BIG THING TO DEPEND UPON WHEN LOOKING FOR SOLID INFORMATION. TO ME I THINK ITS PROS AND CONS TO BOTH. I WILL ALWAYS BE A AVID READER. THE AUTHORS THAT WRITING THESE BOOKS ARNT REALLY WRITING BOOK TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE THESE DAYS. THEY WRITING BOOKS TO MAKE A FAST BUCK AND BUILD A BRAND. THIS IS MY OPINION, FOR EXAMPLE IN MY EYES I WORTH ATLEAST HALF BILLION DOLLARS. I SAY THIS BECAUSE I HAVE SO MANY BOOKS AND THE INFORMATION IN BOOKS ARE GOOD,BUT NOT GREAT. NOW THE TYPE OF BOOKS I READ ARE MARKETING,SALES,BUSINESS LEADERS BIOS JUST TO NAME FEW. THE INFOR IS PRETTY GOOD BUT PRETTY VAGUE TO. SO I COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I HAVE TO BELIEVE WHAT I WANT. NO MILLIONAIRE OR BILLIONAIRE WILL ACTUALLY LAY OUT MILLION DOLLAR BLUEPRINT FOR YOU TO SUCCEED IN. SO WHETHER YOU ARE ON OR OFFLINE, REMEMBER TO BE PICKY AS TO WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE FROM THESE SO CALL EXPERTS AND GURUS.

TO FIND MY SEGMENT ON FOX2 YOU CAN PERHAPS YOUTUBE IT UNDER BORDERS OR YOU CAN CONTACT THE STATION

W J B K-Fox 2 Detroit 16550 W 9 Mile Rd Southfield, MI 48075. 248557200
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment