Sunday, October 16, 2011

DON LAPRE THANK YOU

WELL IT IS MY PLEASURE TO WRITE SUCH A BLOG ABOUT A GREAT MAN TO. DON WAS A GUY THAT CAN LIFT YOUR SPIRITS UP VERY FAST IF YOU WAS DOWN. THEIR IS NO PERFECT BEING ON THIS EARTH. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKE, I PERSONALLY THINK DON HAD PUT TO MUCH TRUST IN OTHERS THAT ENVY HIM DEEP DOWN INSIDE. WHEN EVER I EMAIL OR PHONE DON HE WAS THERE FOR ME. HE WAS REALLY A GREAT GUY AND BUSINESS MAN. I ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT SYSTEM DIDN'T GIVE HIM A FEAR SHAKE. DON WAS A BRILLIANT MARKETER AND NEW HIS STUFF VERY WELL. I HAVE SO MANY STORIES THAT I COULD SHARE THAT DON SHARED WITH ME. IT SHOWED ME THAT YOU ALWAYS WANT TO GIVEBACK NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU MAKE. I ALWAYS LOOKED AT DON DIFFERENT THEN MOST HIS STUDENTS. I JUST BELIEVE I HAD A BETTER UNDERSTANDING HOW HE THOUGHT. I WANT TO SAY TO THE LAPRE FAMILY I'M SORRY FOR YOUR LOST . HE WAS AND STILL IS A GREAT MOTIVATOR TO ME. HE WILL TRULY BE MISS. GOD BLESS SALLY AND THE KIDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment