Wednesday, May 4, 2011

HOW I GOT STARTED IN BUSINESS?

WELL FOR ME IT ALL START BACK IN 2000, WHICH WAS MY LAST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL. INITIALLY I WANTED BE A WWE SUPERSTAR WRESTLER, SO ONE MY OLDER BROTHER HAD PULLED ME TO THE SIDE AN SAID " BRO HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU GOT INJURED" SO I TOLD HIM NO BUT I WAS GOING TO SHOOT FOR IT. TO FAST FOWARD A LITTLE BIT, THE NEXT THING MY BROTHER TOLD ME WOULD CHANGE MY LIFE. HE SAID BRO I THINK YOU SHOULD START YOUR OWN BUSINESS. NOW PRIOR OF HIM SAYING THIS TO ME I WAS WATCHING THIS INFOMERCIAL CALLED MAKING MONEY WITH DON LAPRE. SO I STUDY DON LAPRE SHOWS AN I WAS RELENTLESS ABOUT IT. 2 WEEKS BEFORE I GRADUATED I ORDER DON SYSTEM. FROM 2000 TO 2001 I MADE $7, I WAS A BIT UPSET IT TAUGHT ME A LESSON. I NEVER EVER GAVE UP. MY GOAL WAS TO FIND A WAY TO REACH MR. DON LAPRE. NO I DIDN'T WANT A REFUND EITHER, WHAT I DID WAS STUDY WHAT HE DID TO GET ME TO TAKE ACTION. I FIGURE IF I STUDIED HIS WAY OF MARKETING I MAY BE ONTO SOMETHING. SO THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I DID. DON LAPRE IS A GREAT GUY I'M SO APPRECIATIVE FOR WHAT HE HAS SHOWN ME. SO TO MOVE THINGS FOWARD I HAD JOIN A MLM COMPANY THAT WAS PUSHING VITAMINS. I WAS TERRIBLE AT THAT, IT WAS JUST DIFFICULT FOR ME, TO DO IT THEIR WAY. SO ONCE AGAIN I DROP OUT AND STARTED A HOME BASE COMPANY CALL VITAMIN PRO INTERNATIONAL DID IT MY WAY. BEFORE LONG MY GIRLFRIEND AND I WAS GENERATING ABOUT $2,300 A WEEK.  THAT WORK REALLY WELL ESPECIALLY WHEN WE SIGN UP FOR A MERCHANT ACCOUNT. WE DID WELL FOR A WHILE. LITTLE DID I KNOW I WAS BOUND FOR A TEMPORARY SET BACK. I WAS MAKING SO MUCH AN SO FAST I LOST CONTROL. NOW BRING THINGS HOME FOR TODAYS ECONOMY, I MY VERY OWN JANITORIAL/COMMERCIAL CLEANING BUSINESS. THE MONEY I'M MAKING IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE JUST ABOUT 25HOURS A WEEK. I ALSO MODEL FREELANCING, PUBLIC SPEAKER,  AND RUN A SMALL AUTO BROKER FIRM MY LIFE IS AMAZING AN YOURS CAN BE TO.

EMAIL TO SET UP SOMETHING ASKFABBI@GMAIL.COM  


No comments:

Post a Comment