Monday, May 2, 2011

DONALD TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT

WELL I JUST RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM A POLICTICAL FRIEND OF MINES OUT OF DETROIT. HE SAID DONALD TRUNP WAS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT. HE WANTED TO KNOW MY OPINION OF IT. NOW, TO BE HONEST I LAUGHED I JUST COULDN'T PICTURE TRUMP BEING PRESIDENT. I'M SO USE TO HIM BEING A BUSINESS GUY. I ASK MY FRIEND WAS HE SERIOUS OR WAS HE PRANKING ME. COME TO FIND OUT TRUMP IS TRULY RUNNING. TO BE HONEST I DNT THINK TRUMP WILL GET VOTED IN. I DO THINK TRUMP IS SMART AND HAS THE CONNECTIONS TO RUN THE COUNTRY. TO ME DONALD IS A CONTROL TYPE OF GUY. MOST OF THE THING HE WILL ENCOUNTER, HE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO CONTROL. I DON'T THINK DONALD WILL NECESSARILY CARE FOR THE LITTLE GUY. BEING PRESIDENT FOR DONALD IS JUST ANOTHER THING ADDED TO HIS RESUME OF THINGS. DONALD LOVE THE ATTENTION AND HAVING HIM AS PRESIDENT WOULD ADD THAT SPOTLIGHT TO HIM. OBAMA VS TRUMP, WHO WOULD WIN? ONLY TIME WILL TELL. DEEP DOWN I DNT THINK TRUMP WANT TO BE PRESIDENT. I DO BELIEVE HE WOULD LOVE TO BE AN ADVISOR TO A PRESIDENT. THIS SHOULD BE REAL INTERESTING HOW THINGS PAN OUT. I DO DISAGREE WITH TRUMP. HE SAID " OBAMA IS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER" BUT HE SAID THE SAME SHIT ABOUT BUSH. SO NOW I'M CONFUSED AS TO WHO HE REALLY THINK THE WORST PRESIDENT IS. LEAVE ME A COMMENT WHAT DOES AMERICA THINKS?


No comments:

Post a Comment