Tuesday, April 19, 2011

WHO IS FABIO HART

HEY YOU GUYS I'M FABIO HART, A CELEBRITY ENTREPRENEUR, MODEL, AND PUBLIC SPEAKER.
I OWN FABIO HART INTERNATIONAL, FABIO HART CLEANING SERVICES, AMONG THAT FREELANCE MODEL, AND PUBLIC
SPEAKING. I'M SINGLE WITH NO CHILDREN AND RESIDE IN ATLANTA, GA. I'M MOSTLY KNOWN FOR MY PUBLIC SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS. RIGHT NOW I'M WORKING ON MONETIZING MY ONLINE PRESENCES WITH TWITTER, LINKEDIN, MYSPACE, WWW.FABIOHART.COM IS COMING REAL SOON AN HIGHLY ANTICIPATED. I'M ALSO UTILIZING FACEBOOK, AND YOUTUBE. ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GROWTH AND EXPANSION. WILLING TO WORK WITH MANY PEOPLE.

HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CALL MY OFFICE IN DETROIT FOR MEDIA/SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT/MODELING ENGAGEMENTS/
OR IF YOU NEED BIDS/ESTIMATES FOR US TO CLEAN YOUR BUILDING.

FABIO HART INTERNATIONAL
313-263-2750

Askfabbi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment