Friday, October 2, 2009

FABIO SPEAKS ON BRET THE HITMAN HART




Hello im back with another blog. Today I want to address a wonderful human being. Number one this gentleman has me indirectly with my goals and dreams. I think i owe him big time. This blog is a true heart felt blog about THE MAN. In case you missed my title of this blog, im talking about the legendary BRET HITMAN HART. THE BEST THERE IS, THE BEST THERE WAS, AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. Bret has help me beyond what he can imagine. I can clearly remember watching and attending all the shows. I will be the first to admit i was a Bret Hart mark. Well many call it a mark, i call it being loyal. Bret to me was, like a canadian hero. I remember dam near emulating everything i so him do. In those days i wanted to be a professional wrestler. I remember my last year of high school, i spoke to BRUCE HART about training with the legendary hart family. Bruce told me "hey fabio you sound serious about this wrestling stuff" i said "Bruce im very serious". Well he heard the passion in my voice. He ask me why did i pick the HARTS camp, out of hundreds to pick from. I told bruce if i was going to be serious about doing this i had to be train by the best. So he and i discuss the basis of me coming to calgary and what was expected of me. Then he through me for a loop, bruce said "Fabio im curious who is your favorite wrestler. I answer with no hesitation BRET. So we talk about bret for a few then we ended the conversation. So i hung up the happy as hell. I told everyone i knew that i was going to train with the harts.

BRET i just want you to know im for every graceful for you being a positive direction in my life. I dont know what i would have done without you. Everything i ever done, i wanted to not only be the best but win. I can remember back when i was doing backyard wrestling. I truly was the best un train wrestler you would ever have seen in your life. For me to be untrain i was very physical, and never injured a wrestler ever. i've been injured though. I was very methodical.

Bret the last time i saw was in detroit at the borders bookstore signing autographs. I completely lost it and that wasnt even my first time meeting him. I was just priveledge to be in the same area as him. Well i want to wrap this up. Thanx Bret for your hard work and dedication in the cartoon world of professional wrestling.

No comments:

Post a Comment