Saturday, October 10, 2009

FABBI TALKS RELATIONSHIP

HELLO YOU GUYS THIS IS FABBI UP WITH ANOTHER BLOG. LET ME TELL YOU. THIS PARTICULAR BLOG MAY LOOK DIFFERENT BECAUSE IM DOING IT FROM MY PHONE. TODAY I WANT TO TALK ABOUT RELATIONSHIP IN PARTICULAR MINES. WELL I LOVE WOMEN AS MANY WILL TELL YOU. I THINK THE WOMEN I'VE CHOSE TO DATE ARE GREAT WOMEN. HOWEVER, I CANN'T UNDERSTAND WHY WOMEN WOULD THINK THAT IM LIEN TO THEM OR WOULD CHEAT. YES THERE ARE WOMEN THAT ADORE ME. I CAN ONLY CONTROL FABIO HART. I CAN'T CONTROL WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO OR SAY. THE ONE FEMALE WHOM STAND OUT THE MOST IS SOWANDE. SHE WAS A LOT OF FUN. I REALLY THINK SHE HAD A DEEP LOVE FOR ME. I STILL AND WILL ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL FOR HER. MIQUELLA IM NOT SURE IF SHE LOVED ME AS MUCH AS SHE SAID. MIQUELLA COMPLIMENT MY STYLE WELL I DO LOVE HER AS WELL WE HAVE HISTORY. DIAMOND IS ONE OF THOSE GIRLS, WHO YOU MAY FALL FOR BUT CAN'T SHAKE NO MATTER HOW BAD OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES.TIERA I LIKE HER A LOT JUST NEVER FEEL IN LOVE WITH HER.

THIS IS NOT TO DISS OR TALK DOWN ON ANY OF THEM. THEY ALL ARE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN. THEY HAVE POTENTIAL TO BE WHAT EVER THEY WANT. IM HOPING TO MAKE THIS MY LAST BLOG I WRITE ABOUT THEM. I HATE THE IMAGE OF BEING THIS POPULAR INTERNET GUY WITH ALL THESE WOMEN. THAT'S NOT MY M.O. TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT I ONLY DATE ONE FEMALE AT A TIME.

IF ANY FEMALE DECIDE TO "KIT IT" WITH ME THEY MUST BE OPEN TO MY FOLLOWING. I HAVE A PRETTY SIGNIFICANT FOLLOW. I GET EMAILS ALL THE TIME FROM WOMEN ALL OVER THE PLACE. IM NOT HERE TO DISTORT WOMEN. MY GOAL IS TO USE THE INTERNET IN A WAY THAT I CAN AMASS WEALTH, THROUGH GREAT PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. I DO WANT TO LET ALL THE WOMEN I NAMED KNOW I LOVE THEM ALL. NO HARD FEELINGS.

MIQUELLA I LOVE U AND U KNOW IT.

DIAMOND EVEN THOUGH U GAVE ME SO MUCH HELL I LOVE U SO MUCH.

TIERA WE HAD A SHORT REIGN TOGETHER. WE HAD MUCH FUN, TOGETHER I LOVE U TO.

LASTLY SOWANDE BABY I LOVE YOU U SO SO MUCH. I THINK YOU SAID IT BEST. "FABBI WE WILL BE BACK TOGETHER SOMEDAY"

FABIO HART SIGNING OFF

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/FABIOHART
WWW.TWITTER.COM/FABIOHART
WWW.FABIOHART.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment